Creating your bespoke system
Xero for us is just the start. Xero is a great accounting system, and the first piece of the jigsaw. It integrates with 1000's of add-ons that enable your business to create a fully bespoke system tailor made for your business. Getting the right systems in place is fundamental to running an efficient and profitable business.
You can find a system to meet most business needs in the Xero marketplace , and we can help set up the integration.
Some of our favourites are:
- Manage your workflow from quote through to invoice while tracking time and costs with WorkFlowMax. If you are a service business and you track time - or even bill based on time - then WorkflowMax is for you.
- For a job management & timesheet system for a cleaning / gardening type business - we love GeoOp. It is complete job management all wrapped into a low cost, easy to use service with premium support. It's wherever you and your team are and can be used on any device.
- If you need a client onboarding system, we can't recommend Practice Ignition highly enough. Streamline and automate your client proposals and contracts. Practice Ignition turns your proposal, terms of service and payment collection into a single smart contract. It's fast, efficient and your clients will love it!
- For tradie businesses, to track jobs from quote to invoice and everything in between...check out Tradify.
- To take card payments - SumUp is great. It works in Guernsey (unlike many others!), accepts all cards and works with your phone. A small one off cost at first (cheaper with this link) and then no fixed fees - just 1.69% per transaction. Payments get paid straight into your bank account.