We are a Xero gold partner firm who specialise in providing outsourced finance director and cloud accounting services.
We take the time and stress off clients by providing excellent management information in a timely manner and help them to make informed decisions, plan for the future and unlock opportunities. We love to introduce businesses to the world of cloud accounting and show them there is a better way.
Xero can help you run your business beautifully. Xero accounting software is simple, smart and occasionally magical, providing financial visibility to over 1 million subscribers around the world.
Xero + team de garis = > makes life easier and lets business owners concentrate on running a successful business.
We love the automation of bank feeds into Xero and we embrace add-ons like Dext, Fluidly, Spotlight Reporting and lots more. Our mantra is “accounting is changing. Don’t fall behind.”
The Role: Client Accountant
We are seeking a team player with superstar organisation and client service skills.
This is a client facing role, as is every role in our practice, working with small to medium sized businesses.
See www.degaris.gg for what we do. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing firm and we are firm believers in finding the right person and creating the role around them.
Responsibilities to include:
- Client onboarding & business development
- Management of client outsourcing relationships for your own portfolio of clients
- Maintaining records, preparing management accounts, reporting and annual financial statements
- Preparing client budgets and forecasts
- Detecting and preventing fraud
- Business and personal tax computations & submissions
- Reviewing compliance and bookkeeping work
- Developing and preparing management information packs
- Conversion of clients to Xero
- Cloud integrator (training provided) to create bespoke systems / app stacks for clients through Xero and it’s eco system of add-ons.
- Providing advisory services to clients
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Team player
- Good working knowledge of accounting and accounts preparation software, particularly Xero & Receipt Bank (other systems like QuickBooks (Online and Desktop) also useful).
- Ability to undertake personal and corporate tax work
- Good working knowledge of word, excel
- Office 365 knowledge
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills and explaining financial results, forecasts, cashflow.
Qualifications & other requirements
- Professional accountancy qualification – but consider part qualified or qualified through experience
- Permanent Resident Certificate
What you’ll get from us
- Salary dependent on experience, and training will be given
- Medical insurance available
- Pension plan coming soon
- A happy, relaxed working environment
- Flexible working encouraged
- Part / full time role available – it is about the person for us
- Part of a small close knit team, we work hard but have lots of fun
- Regular socials
- Exposure to cutting edge solutions
- We listen to and encourage your ideas
- Loads of contact with our amazing clients
Interested? We are waiting for you!
Contact [email protected] with your CV (please keep to 2 pages max).
**No agencies please.
***We will review all CVs after 18 Feb 2022 so please don’t expect a response before.